Stockbrokers, brokerage firms and banks have an obligation to make sound investments. Unfortunately, many individual and small-business investors have fallen victim to unscrupulous, unethical and illegal practices, losing fortunes in the process. If you lost money due to the actions of your banker or broker, you may have a legal claim. An experienced lawyer will be instrumental in protecting your rights and helping you recover your investment.
At Mastriani Law Firm, PC, we have provided businesses and investors with smart counsel and vigorous advocacy for more than 25 years. Through careful and thorough preparation, we provide investors with the legal representation they need. Call 713-766-5668 to schedule your free consultation with a Houston business attorney.
Handling All Types Of Securities Arbitration Matters
Broker-dealer matters are particularly complex, requiring the representation of a skilled lawyer. Attorney John Mastriani's background, years of experience and education – including an LL.M. in securities and corporate law – enable our firm to provide the detailed and dynamic representation clients need. We serve clients throughout Texas in a range of securities arbitration matters, including:
- Suitability cases, such as buying high-risk stock for older individuals
- Suing a broker
- Arbitration under the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD)
- Failure of a broker to investigate stocks
- Broker-dealer arbitration
- Arbitration claims before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Challenges to or enforcement of arbitration agreements
- Regulatory investigations and proceedings
Working with an experienced Houston securities arbitration attorney can help ensure that your rights are protected and strategic decisions are made for moving forward.
Contact Mastriani Law Firm, PC • Free Initial Consultation
Call our firm today at 713-766-5668 or complete our online contact form to get started.