Employees are often at a disadvantage when there's conflict with an employer. Corporations and other businesses are often well prepared to protect their interests. When an employer breaks the law or treats an employee unfairly or illegally, the employee may be able to recover compensation.
Mastriani Law Firm, PC, is a Texas law firm with a reputation for careful strategy and high-quality legal services. Contact Mastriani Law Firm, PC, to discuss your employment law issue for employees. To set up your free initial consultation in Houston, Dallas or Austin dial 713-766-5668.
Employee Legal Rights
Various federal and state laws protect employees. These rights may differ depending upon the individual's role in the company. For instance, the rights of an employee are different from the rights of independent contractors. When you work with our law firm, we will answer your questions and address your concerns so you understand all of your options.
Sound Legal Advice
It's important to have experienced guidance when you tackle an issue with an employer. The services an attorney will provide can be invaluable. Our firm represents employees in a variety of matters, including:
- Discerning the legality of a non-competing agreement can be confusing. Attorney John Mastriani can go over the contract to ensure it meets all applicable laws.
- Sexual harassment and discrimination in the workplace should be taken seriously. It is a violation of state and federal law, and employees subjected to it could be entitled to a significant financial award.
- When the details are important an attorney should handle the negotiation of a basic employment contact.
- If you have reason to believe your employer has wrongly terminated you, consider the services of a qualified employment attorney. You might have legal options you didn't know existed.
- The firm can offer advice regarding your ability to quit without triggering a lawsuit and can walk you through unemployment insurance eligibility.
- The firm can advise you regarding any wage and hour disputes or disputes regarding overtime pay.
To talk to lawyer John Mastriani dial 713-766-5668.